Crack open the Cristal. It’s time to toast British actress, Emily Blunt, the crystal-clear winner of this week’s Sally Award for the best party look of the week. Emily looked positively radiant at the Sicario premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on Tuesday night in a dazzling Stella McCartney column gown that was covered in thousands of circular crystals. Featuring an open back and impeccable tailoring, the bespoke masterpiece dazzled as the most glamorous frock we’ve seen at Cannes this year. To complete the look, Emily added more than 70 carats of emerald and diamond jewels from Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie and strappy silver sandals. Brilliant, doll.
Emily’s Wallis Simpson Bracelet, named in honor of the Duchess of Windsor, and Duchess Hibiscus Ring, featured more than 40 carats of diamonds.
We’re inspired, doll. Here are our 10 best ways – from under $50 to more than $4,000 – to sparkle like Emily at your next soirée.
1. Vintage Chanel Crystal Necklace
2. Oscar de la Renta Crystal Drop Earrings
3. Tom Binns Crystal Floral Bangle
4. Judith Leiber Box Clutch
5. Gianvito Rossi Crystal Ankle-Strap Sandal
6. Princess Gem Y Chain Necklace
7. Ca & Lou Crystal Vine Earrings
8. Jimmy Choo Tartini Pavé Pump
9. Giuseppe Zanotti Crystal Cuff
10. Judith Leiber Crystal Sphere Minaudiere
Photos: Getty and Ian Gavan